West Palm Beach Marble Restoration by WPB Stone and Tile Care
People use marbles for their beauty. It helps that they’re durable, although cleaning them may require some expertise. It’s easy to deface or damage them during cleaning sessions. That’s why we at WPB Stone and Tile Care – West Palm Beach Marble Restoration Services have trained ourselves, no small feat, in order to give you the best standard in marble restoration service possible. West Palm Beach Marble Restoration Services knows the type and the origin of marble stones. There are many limitations that marble should not be subjected to. Using acid based cleansers will damage their surface without question.
There’s a lot more that should be avoided when dealing with marble stones and we at West Palm Beach Marble Restoration Services would love to share this knowledge with you.
- Marbles have a lot of pores, just like our skin. What do we do after we take a bath or wash our face? We wipe or pat our skin dry immediately. It’s the same with marble stones. When liquid spills happen, we at West Palm Beach Marble Restoration Services advise you to wipe them dry immediately. The liquid will surely seep through the pores and will damage the countertops and floors if you leave the liquid unattended for long.
Our West Palm Beach Marble Restoration experts are very careful about the things we use when we clean and dry marble fixtures. West Palm Beach Marble Restoration Services always avoid using rough and abrasive drying materials. That’s the proper way of drying marble floors and other fixtures. Remember to do it also.
- If you want to clean your marble countertops, floors, seats, figurines and other marble fixtures avoid by all means abrasive cleansers when removing stains and dirt. We never use these types of cleaning at West Palm Beach Marble Restoration Services. Marble surfaces are chalky because of their limestone origin. They’re easy to scratch, lacerate, or scrape. West Palm Beach Marble Restoration Services can easily repair them, but why spend more? Just keep the scourers away from marbles.
- Vinegar, ammonia and other home remedy cleansing materials bring more disadvantages to marbles. Trying to save on appropriate cleaning materials and methods will just harm the marbles instead of clean them. We discourage our customers from using these DIY cleansers.
West Palm Beach Marble Restoration Services have seen a lot of damage that unsuspecting homeowners have fallen prey to.
- Dusting and mopping the countertops and floors regularly will also help a lot in preventing their untimely degradation. Dusts and other kinds of dirt have abrasive properties also.
- Use coasters or place mats when putting drinking glasses or plates on your marble countertops. This will help preserve the marble. Using wipe mats on the entrance door will also keep the marble floors in a pristine condition for a long time.
West Palm Beach Marble Restoration Services shared these tips with you hoping you’ll save a lot in your clean up maintenance. However, if you need our help you’ll find that we at West Palm Beach Marble Restoration Services charges cheaper than our competitors, but with better results.