West Palm Beach Marble Restoration by WPB Stone and Tile Care
Laying down the marble floors requires a lot of effort. The marbles are cut into specific sizes, laid down, leveled, cured, machine or hand ground, polished, and finished. Each step requires several intricate processes. It’s a long and hard process and requires precision and attention to details. We’re very well aware of this and that is why we’re always careful and make it our aim at WPB Stone and Tile Care through our West Palm Beach Marble Restoration Services to do our very best when taking care of your marble floors. We made it a point at WPB Stone and Tile Care to acquaint ourselves, with much effort and discipline, with the natural stones that we admire so much; it has brought us great dividends in return.
The result of all our initiatives can be clearly seen by what our West Palm Beach Marble Restoration Services manage to accomplish; and they’re more than what you expect.
There are many aspects in your marble floors that our West Palm Beach Marble Restoration Services can help you with. What are some of the conditions that we can help you with to bring it back to its wonderful condition?
• Removing stains – these are one of the most common blemishes on a marble floor. Containing them will need more than one solution. West Palm Beach Marble Restoration experts will do this by first identifying what types of stains are there; this will make the job a lot easier and the results perfect.
• Repairing cracked marble tiles – West Palm Beach Marble Restoration experts can fill the cracks and can make it look natural if they’re not too big. If they’re beyond repair, you will need to have the whole tile replaced.
• Choosing the proper sealants – We choose those that are compatible with the type of marble flooring you have. If the floor is located in a high stain incident area such as on the receiving halls or walkways, the sealants to be used should be more stain resistant. Our West Palm Beach Marble Restoration experts are careful that sealant won’t change the color of the marble floor.
• Grinding uneven marble tile flooring – we’ll grind the uneven portion and this will help restore the floor alignment. Our West Palm Beach Marble Restoration experts will have them honed and afterwards rebuffed to restore their natural shine.
Some tips from our West Palm Beach Marble Restoration Services to help you minimize your marble restoration expenses.
• If you can cover your floor with rugs or carpets, do it.
• Clean the marble flooring regularly by dry mopping it. Sand, dust and other fine objects can do a lot of damage.
• Don’t drag your furniture or appliances.
• Your chairs rollers will also cause damage to the marble floors. Use rubber matting to preserve the floor.
Please call us or visit our WPB Stone and Tile Care website and check what other West Palm Beach Marble Restoration Services we have for you.